SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH & REALEASE ENERGY
HELPS BURN BODY FAT FOR THOSE SUFFER FROM OBESITY
HELPS FOR DIABETIC NEUROPATHY
IDEAL FOR ATHLETES & THOSE UNDERTAKING SPORT AND EXERCISSE
CARNIROY is formulated by ROYVIT nutritional experts to provide high quality 500 mg of L-Carnitine (Levo Carnitine) for all day support. CARNIROY is nutritional supplement for those with demanding lifestyles and those undertaking sport and exercise.
L-Carnitine is dipeptide made up of two essential amino acids: L-Methionine and L-Lysine and found in high concentrations in heart and liver tissues where, inside the cells which use fat for energy and is a naturally occurring substance required in mammalian energy metabolism. L-Carnitine promotes energy production in cells by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondrion. Its primary function is to transfer long-chain fatty acids across the inner mitochondrial membrane, so it helps transform fats into energy, Fatty acid molecules are activated to coenzyme A (CoA) esters in the cytoplasm of the cell‚ and then esterified to L-Carnitine. The combination of a fatty acid molecule and L-Carnitine is called “acyl-carnitine.” Much of the body's L-Carnitine content is stored in the form of acyl-carnitine.
L-Carnitine is found in some food sources such as: milk, cheese, veal and chicken.
Benefits of using CARNIROY are:
- Helps maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system, so It is used in the secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- It is used to improve general fatigue in patients with advanced cancer as a symptomatic treatment.
- Support muscle tissue repair, exercise performance and recovery due to its physiological role, carnitine stimulates energy production in athletes, especially with little to no side effects.
- Helps for carnitine deficiency. Primary carnitine deficiency is rare and is seen in genetic disorders that lead to a defect in its synthesis and metabolism, while secondary deficiency is common in chronic kidney failure and in the consumption of some types of antibiotics.
- It has obtained the approval of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in cases of renal failure with the aim of compensation and in cases of poisoning with valproate.
- It is used to improve memory disorder in the elderly in cases of mild Alzheimer's disease.
- It is used to improve male fertility, as it increases enumeration and motility and reduces abnormal forms of sperms.
- Helps burn body fat for those suffer from obesıty
- Helps treat diabetic neuropathy.
- Ideal for athletes & those undertakıng sport and exercısse
- L-carnitine promotes energy production in cells by transporting fatty acids into the mitochondrion, an intracellular structure that generates metabolic energy in the form of ATP
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before use, especially if you already have health problems or suffer from food allergies.
- For women who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding, we recommend that you consult your doctor before using this supplement.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily portion.
- Supplementary foods cannot replace the normal diet.
- Consult your doctor in case of an unexpected effect.
- Individuals with Thyroid problems should consult their physician before using this product.
- Individuals on anti-coagulant therapy (like warfarin) should consult their physician before using this product. Reports show increase the warfarin level after the initiation of using levocarnitine or after dose adjustments.
- It is also contraindicated in those hypersensitive to any component of this product.
Directions of use & Dosage:
For adults: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with or without meals. Consult your doctor for the proper dosage
Store in dry and cool places below than 25°C in its original packaging. Do not expose to direct heat sources or sunlight. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
How to supplied:
CARNIROY capsule is supplied in bottle with 30 Capsule.
Average per capsule
L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine L-Tartrate)